Making a purchase
Online purchases at Naturalmat take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect all our customers. In order to purchase, users must first register with all necessary information to allow the transaction to be completed and the products shipped. Users also have the option to have their contact details stored for future use and thus to make the process more streamlined when they next make a purchase at Natural Mat. Multiple addresses can also be saved for goods delivered as gifts to any registered user.
We accept credit and debit card transactions for Maestro, Delta, Visa, Mastercard and Solo). On completion of the credit card transaction a confirmation screen will display with a unique reference, plus the system will automatically send an email confirmation to the users email address.
An order receipt email shall also be sent once payment has been taken and you will also be alerted via email when the goods have been despatched from our warehouse.
All UK mainland deliveries are free but for anything outside of the UK we will search around for the best delivery cost and contact you to make sure you are happy with the quote and to proceed with the order.
Stock permitting, we aim to despatch all non-furniture orders in 5-7 working days. If for any reason we are out of stock we will advise you immediately of the best possible delivery date.
All furniture orders are subject to lead times of up to 6 weeks, as many pieces are hand made. However, we will normally deliver most furniture items within 4 weeks.
When placing an order online please provide a contact number and delivery address where you can be sure that there will be someone available to receive your order. Deliveries are made between 9.00am – 3.30pm, unfortunately we can not schedule specific times. If you are out when Interlink Express our courier service tries to deliver the goods, they will leave a delivery card with their telephone number on it to say that they have been. Please call the telephone number on the card to re-arrange delivery for the convenient day for you.
Returns and Exchange Policy
Natural Mat hope that you are happy with your purchase. Should you wish to return, refund or exchange an item, providing it has not been used, it is in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition, we will be happy to do this for you. Please send returns to:
Natural Mat, Odhams Wharf, Topsham, Devon, EX3 OPD.
We also recommend that you get a proof of posting and include a note with your name, contact number, order number and reason for returning the item and whether you want a refund or a replacement. Please call us on 01392 877 247 if you have any questions.
Please note that all Made to Measure products are not returnable for refunds or exchange.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free and you should click the exempt button to reduce VAT to zero.
Credit Card Security
Natural Mat encrypts all credit and debit card information to ensure your transactions are private and protected whilst online with us. We only accept browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which means you can not inadvertently place an order through an insecure connection.
If for any reason you are worried about making a purchase online please call us on 01392 877 247 where we will be happy to take the order over the phone.
The Natural Mat Company is determined to deliver quality products in the fastest time possible. If for any reason, you are not happy with the goods you have ordered, or you wish to exchange any items, please return them to us within 14 days.
- Any goods manufactured by the Naturalmat company will carry a 5 year warranty from date of delivery against defective workmanship and/or materials. Any goods not manufactured by the company but provided on a supply basis only to the customer shall carry solely the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Whilst accepting that the Customer may, under certain circumstances, be entitled to a refund of monies paid, the Company reserves the right to repair or replace Goods sold which prove within a reasonable period of time to be defective because of bad materials or workmanship in manufacture.
- The Company cannot guarantee furnishing fabrics and linens other than for reasonable wear and tear or against shade variations of items purchased at different times.
- The company recognises its responsibilities under the Sale of Goods Act 1893 as amended and nothing in the company’s terms of business shall affect those statutory rights.
If you need to reach us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can call on 01392 877 247 (International +44 01392 877 247) or write to us at Odhams Wharf, Topsham, Devon, EX3 OPD, United Kingdom
Visit the Sleep Zone in our Chiswick Showroom to be entered into our prize draw.
- This offer is only applicable upon entry to the Chiswick Showroom before 31 May 2017.
- Only one winner will be selected.
- The winner will be announced on 1 June 2017 and will be notified by email.
- The prize is a larger Devon Hamper containing a range of locally sourced produce.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via courier.
- Naturalmat reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice by amending these online.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Please be aware that all our products are made to order, with a standard lead time of 3-4 weeks before delivery.