We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Our range of adult bed duvets offers a great choice when selecting the very best duvet for you to snuggle into and keep warm at night.
You will find a traditional white goose down duvets, which are wonderfully soft and fluffy, containing a clever combination of goose down and feather. As well as goose down duvets in two different tog ratings ideal for warmer summer nights or winter chills, we have come up with another way of using our locally sourced organic lambswool – by making them into our very own, handmade organic wool duvets.
The organic wool duvets are something very special, as they offer natural insulation and breathability having a much lower profile, taking up less space. All our organic wool duvets are handmade at the same factory as our mattresses and beds. They are completely chemical free, diamond-shaped quilted and come in different weights, with cotton ties around the edges – for when the temperature really plummets you can simply tie them together…which is guaranteed to keep you toasty!
- 500 Thread Count Organic Cotton Bed Linen SetFrom £170.00
- 500 Thread Count Organic Cotton Duvet CoverFrom £80.00
- Duck Feather Duvet - 4.5 TOGFrom £85.00
- The Duck Feather Duvet 9 TOGFrom £110.00
- Goose Down Duvet - 4.5 TOGFrom £116.66
- Goose Down Duvet - 9 TOGFrom £200.00
- Organic Wool Duvet - 500gFrom £110.00
- Organic Wool Duvet - 300gFrom £100.00