We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Organic West Country lambswool is an integral component in all our products here at Naturalmat. We are very proud to exclusively use Soil Association certified organic lambswool.
It is processed on the edge of Dartmoor using water from the River Dart which is recycled back into the river afterwards. Then we add an extract of essential oils - lavender, lemon and eucalyptus to make it anti-dust mite, anti-bed bug and anti-moth. Wool is also a natural fire retardant so all our mattress tuftings are chemical free.
You can rest of a dreamy and soft pillow of our Fiador Bed, or lean against the deep buttoned headboard of our Vanstone all filled with the same lambswool that we use in our mattresses.
Fine-tuning the comforts of our mattress is a tricky task, so almost all our adult beds and bed bases contain lambswool filling, to give that extra breathability, and complement the natural make up of your mattress – creating the perfect oasis of natural sleep in your bedroom.
Our UK showrooms are located at Chiswick, West London and Topsham, Devon. Visit Find Us page for details and we hope to welcome you to our Natural Sleep showrooms very soon.
- The Appledore BedFrom £1,095.00
- The Clovelly BedFrom £685.00
- The Haldon BedFrom £1,315.00
- The Exmouth Low Platform BedFrom £895.00
- The Another BedFrom £2,585.00
- The Prideaux BedFrom £555.00
- The Fiador BedFrom £650.00
- The Stella BedFrom £650.00
- The Dartmouth BedFrom £895.00
- The Halyard BedFrom £545.00
- The Lanyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Sommeil BedFrom £1,285.00
- The Sommeil Bed Without FootendFrom £1,200.00
- The Vanstone BedFrom £665.00
- The Eva Bed Without StorageFrom £580.00
- The Eva BedFrom £1,270.00
- The Carrick BedFrom £570.00
- The Saltram BedFrom £575.00
All our luxury handmade bed frames are British made, crafted with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified solid wood and securely glued and screwed together, not simply stapled. We can also create completely bespoke bed frames, made to order; in any size and in a variety of styles, covered in our new Organic House Linen, Romo, Kirkby or Colefax & Fowler fabric, our signature ivory herringbone, or a fabric of your choice. Order up to 5 FREE fabric swatches here to make sure your dream colour fits with your bedroom design.
Our UK showrooms are located at Chiswick, West London and Topsham, Devon. Visit Find Us page for details and we hope to welcome you to one of our Natural Sleep showrooms very soon.