We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Organic Handcrafted King Size Beds Made In The UK
Are you planning a bedroom makeover? Whatever your interior design style, we can make the king size bed to be the centrepiece of your sleep sanctuary.
Our range of wood and upholstered beds include classic and modern styles, which suit period homes and urban apartments alike. All of our upholstery is available in a range of colours - just click on the products below to choose fabrics and see what the different options look like.
Our team, based in Devon, hand make all of the beds using sustainable materials including organic wool and FSC approved timber.
- The Appledore BedFrom £1,095.00
- The Clovelly BedFrom £685.00
- The Haldon BedFrom £1,315.00
- The Torrington BedFrom £980.00
- The Exmouth Low Platform BedFrom £895.00
- The Another BedFrom £2,585.00
- The Prideaux BedFrom £555.00
- The Fiador BedFrom £650.00
- The Stella BedFrom £650.00
- The Dartmouth BedFrom £895.00
- The Halyard BedFrom £545.00
- The Lanyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Sommeil BedFrom £1,285.00
- The Sommeil Bed Without FootendFrom £1,200.00
- The Vanstone BedFrom £665.00
- The Eva Bed Without StorageFrom £580.00
- The Eva BedFrom £1,270.00
- The Carrick BedFrom £570.00
- The Saltram BedFrom £575.00
Why should I order a Naturalmat King Size bed?
Naturalmat has been the leading brand for organic and sustainable mattresses, beds and bedding for over 20 years. Our beds are glued and screwed together by hand - not stapled or flat packed - so your purchase is an investment that will lead to comfortable sleep for many years to come.
Naturalmat beds don’t contain harmful fire retardant chemicals, instead we use wool to meet the British Fire Safety Regulations - better for the environment and for you!
How long will my bed take to make?
As each bed is made to order, it usually takes around 3-4 weeks.
How will my bed be delivered?
Once your bed is nearly ready our team will get in touch to check when you will be home to receive the delivery. On the day we will deliver the bed to your chosen room and put it together for you, so you only have to worry about what time to go to bed!
Can I see the bed before I order?
We have two showrooms in the UK, one in London and one in Devon. We always have a range of beds on display in each showroom, but please call ahead if there is a particular model you want to see.
If you’d like to feel the fabrics and check the colours work in your room, you can order free fabric swatches here.