Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
Usually within a week for nursery items and 3-4 weeks for large items
Naturalmat luxury long single beds and bed bases are all made by hand, here in Devon on the banks of River Exe, with the same commitment to creating natural sleeping environments that drives our organic mattress making for all the family.
All our luxury long single bed frames are made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified solid wood and securely glued and screwed together, not simply stapled. We build each bed to your order, meaning we can also create completely bespoke bed frames, in any size and in a variety of styles, covered in our new Organic House Linen, Romo, Kirkby or Colefax & Fowler fabric, our signature ivory herringbone, or a fabric of your choice.
The first British company to craft a mattress from 100% natural and organic ingredients, Naturalmat is on a mission to introduce a healthier and more comfortable bed culture in the UK. Whether it’s an Ottoman, Divan, Sleigh or Platform style, all our luxury long single beds and bed frames are handcrafted to give you a natural night’s sleep.
Our UK showrooms are located at Chiswick, West London and Topsham, Devon. Visit Find Us page for details and we hope to welcome you to one of our Natural Sleep showrooms very soon.
- The Fiador BedFrom £650.00
- The Halyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Sommeil Bed With Foot EndFrom £1,285.00
- The Torrington BedFrom £980.00
- The Vanstone BedFrom £665.00
- The Prideaux BedFrom £555.00
- The Eva Bed With StorageFrom £1,270.00
- The Eva Bed Without StorageFrom £580.00
- The Stella BedFrom £650.00
- The Dartmouth BedFrom £895.00
- The Saltram BedFrom £575.00
- The Lanyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Carrick BedFrom £570.00