We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Organic Handcrafted Single Beds Made In The UK
Planning a bedroom redesign? Our range of single beds can be made in a variety of colours and fabrics to fit in with your scheme.
From silky velvet to smart linen we’ve got lots of options available, including our GOTS certified organic house linen. Order free fabric swatches here.
Naturalmat’s range of single beds are made by hand to order, at our bedworks near Exeter, in Devon. Made of FSC approved timber and local organic wool, these beds are built to last.
Use our bed visualiser on the pages below to see the beds in different colour options and see how they would fit into your new colour scheme.
- The Appledore BedFrom £1,190.00
- The Clovelly BedFrom £685.00
- The Rosemoor BedFrom £1,300.00
- The Haldon BedFrom £1,315.00
- The Torrington BedFrom £980.00
- The Exmouth Low Platform BedFrom £895.00
- The Another BedFrom £2,585.00
- The Prideaux BedFrom £555.00
- The Fiador BedFrom £650.00
- The Stella BedFrom £650.00
- The Dartmouth BedFrom £895.00
- The Halyard BedFrom £545.00
- The Lanyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Sommeil BedFrom £1,285.00
- The Sommeil Bed Without FootendFrom £1,200.00
- The Vanstone BedFrom £665.00
- The Eva Bed Without StorageFrom £580.00
- The Eva BedFrom £1,270.00
- The Carrick BedFrom £570.00
- The Saltram BedFrom £575.00
Naturalmat have been leaders in making sustainable and organic mattresses and beds for over 20 years. Our beds are not stapled together, rather they are glued and screwed for a long lasting and durable product.
After you place your order it will go to our production team based in Topsham, near Exeter. They will then make your single bed, in the size, fabric and colour you want. This process usually takes 3-4 weeks. You will be contacted by us when your bed is nearly ready, to arrange a delivery date that’s convenient for you. The bed will be delivered to your bedroom and put together by our team - all you have to do is look forward to a great night’s sleep!
A bed is not complete without a mattress! Browse our range of single mattresses here. All of our mattresses, like our single beds, are completely chemical free, and made by hand from sustainable and organic materials.
To see the beds in person, visit our showrooms in London and Devon. There you can relax and take your time looking through fabric swatch books, lying on different beds and finding the perfect single bed for your room.