Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
Usually within a week for nursery items and 3-4 weeks for large items
Organic West Country lambswool is an integral component in all our products here at Naturalmat. We are very proud to exclusively use Soil Association certified organic lambswool.
It is processed on the edge of Dartmoor using water from the River Dart which is recycled back into the river afterwards. Then we add an extract of essential oils - lavender, lemon and eucalyptus to make it anti-dust mite, anti-bed bug and anti-moth. Wool is also a natural fire retardant so all our mattress tuftings are chemical free.
You can rest of a dreamy and soft pillow of our Fiador Bed, or lean against the deep buttoned headboard of our Vanstone all filled with the same lambswool that we use in our mattresses.
Fine-tuning the comforts of our mattress is a tricky task, so almost all our adult beds and bed bases contain lambswool filling, to give that extra breathability, and complement the natural make up of your mattress – creating the perfect oasis of natural sleep in your bedroom.
Our UK showrooms are located at Chiswick, West London and Topsham, Devon. Visit Find Us page for details and we hope to welcome you to our Natural Sleep showrooms very soon.
- The Fiador BedFrom £650.00
- The Halyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Sommeil Bed With Foot EndFrom £1,285.00
- The Vanstone BedFrom £665.00
- The Prideaux BedFrom £555.00
- The Eva Bed With StorageFrom £1,270.00
- The Eva Bed Without StorageFrom £580.00
- The Stella BedFrom £650.00
- The Dartmouth BedFrom £895.00
- The Saltram BedFrom £575.00
- The Lanyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Carrick BedFrom £570.00
- The Another BedFrom £2,585.00