We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Organic Handcrafted Queen Size Beds Made In The UK
Choosing a new bed is a big commitment. A queen size bed should be the centrepiece of your bedroom, so it needs to blend beautifully with your decor, whilst also quietly making it’s own statement of quality.
Whether you are looking for a bold bed in striking coloured velvet, or a more subtle design upholstered with the elegance of natural linen, we will make your bed to order and finish it in the fabric and colour of your choice. Click on each of the designs below to choose different fabrics and see how the finished queen size bed will look.
Naturalmat have been established for 20 years, and are the leaders in organic, sustainable mattresses and beds. Our bedworks is situated on the banks of the River Exe in Devon, where our team make every order by hand.
- The Appledore BedFrom £1,095.00
- The Clovelly BedFrom £685.00
- The Rosemoor BedFrom £1,300.00
- The Haldon BedFrom £1,315.00
- The Torrington BedFrom £980.00
- The Exmouth Low Platform BedFrom £895.00
- The Prideaux BedFrom £555.00
- The Fiador BedFrom £650.00
- The Stella BedFrom £650.00
- The Dartmouth BedFrom £895.00
- The Halyard BedFrom £545.00
- The Lanyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Sommeil BedFrom £1,285.00
- The Sommeil Bed Without FootendFrom £1,200.00
- The Vanstone BedFrom £665.00
- The Eva Bed Without StorageFrom £580.00
- The Carrick BedFrom £570.00
- The Saltram BedFrom £575.00
Why should I order a Naturalmat Queen Size bed?
Naturalmat’s Queen Size beds offer something different to the mass market furniture so readily available on the High Street. Our beds are made by hand, by expert craftspeople, using traditional techniques. A Naturalmat bed is built to last so that you can be sure you are investing in a timeless piece of furniture that you will be able to enjoy for years to come.
How long will my bed take to make?
Lead times can vary during busy periods, but generally beds take 3-4 weeks from order to delivery. That’s because we don’t keep any beds in stock, each one is made by hand to order, to ensure it carefully meets the specifications you require.
How will my bed be delivered?
Our team will get in touch just before your bed is finished, to agree a delivery date and time that’s convenient for you. We will then deliver the bed, set it up for you in your bedroom and put your mattress into position so there’s no heavy lifting for you. You can just relax and look forward to a better night’s sleep!