Sign up and you'll be the first to hear about the exclusive new products, news and features.
We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Organic Handcrafted Superking Size Beds Made In The UK
We spend half of our lives in bed, so it’s important to know that the bed you invest in has been made with care and built to last.
Naturalmat’s team of woodworkers and upholsterers make each of our Superking beds by hand, to tried and tested designs that we know both look great and feel great - no wobbly headboards or snapping slats here!
We use sustainable and natural materials, including FSC approved timber, GOTS certified organic linen and wool that we buy direct from organic farms within a 50 mile radius of our bedworks in Devon.
Each of the different beds below has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of its materials, and fit beautifully into a stylish bedroom. We offer a wide range of fabrics in lots of different colours - click through to the beds below to see them in different finishes.
- The Rosemoor BedFrom £1,300.00
- The Clovelly BedFrom £685.00
- The Haldon Bed in OakFrom £1,315.00
- The Exmouth Low Platform BedFrom £895.00
- The Fiador BedFrom £650.00
- The Prideaux BedFrom £555.00
- The Dartmouth BedFrom £895.00
- The Saltram BedFrom £575.00
- The Another BedFrom £2,585.00
- The Torrington BedFrom £980.00
- The Halyard BedFrom £545.00
- The Carrick BedFrom £570.00
- The Stella BedFrom £650.00
- The Lanyard BedFrom £535.00
- The Vanstone BedFrom £665.00
- The Eva Bed Without StorageFrom £580.00
- The Eva Bed With StorageFrom £1,270.00
- The Sommeil BedFrom £1,285.00
- The Sommeil Bed Without FootendFrom £1,200.00
Why should I order a Naturalmat Superking Size bed?
We’ve been making organic mattresses and beds for over 20 years. Our products have won design awards, and can be found in leading hotels all over the world. This is because we are passionate about the details. Our beds are not flat packed, they are glued and screwed together by experts so that each join is solid and will stand the test of time. Our materials are carefully sourced to ensure that everything we do is as sustainable as possible.
Our beds don’t contain fire retardant chemicals, we meet all the relevant UK fire and safety standards by using wool to slow the rate of fire. This makes a much healthier sleep environment for you!
How long will my bed take to make?
Once you place your order it will go straight to our bedworks in Devon, the team there will then hand make it to your specification. This usually takes 3-4 weeks.
How will my bed be delivered?
Our team will deliver the bed on a day that’s convenient for you, and install it in your bedroom. You’ll be contacted when the bed is almost ready to arrange a delivery time and date.