Sign up and you'll be the first to hear about our new products, news, and features.
We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
2020 is quite a big deal at Naturalmat, as not only did we win a Queen’s Award for Sustainability in the spring, but we also turned 20 this summer!
To celebrate this momentous year we are doing our first-ever range collaboration with no less than British homestyle authority Homes and Gardens, who themselves just celebrated a milestone birthday and turned a whopping 100 last year!
- The Rosemoor BedFrom £1,550.00
- The Buckland BedFrom £750.00
- The Clovelly Storage BenchFrom £740.00
- The Rosemoor Storage BenchFrom £820.00
- The Buckland Toy BoxFrom £645.00
- The Clovelly HeadboardFrom £370.00
- The Buckland HeadboardFrom £270.00
- The Silk and Wool TopperFrom £440.00
- The Silk and Wool Mattress - SoftFrom £1,930.00
- The Silk and Wool Mattress - MediumFrom £1,930.00
- The Silk and Wool Mattress - FirmFrom £1,930.00
Homes and Gardens collaboration collection features 3 statement beds with matching storage solutions, alongside luxurious organic bedding and bed linen to complete the Naturalmat sleep experience.
- At 183cm tall, the Rosemoor Bed’s sweeping curve and cut out base is a stunning accent piece for luxurious lie-ins.
- Also at a very regal 183cm tall, this high-backed, large-buttoned bed with turned oak legs makes a big statement with its minimal shape. Take a closer look at the Clovelly Bed here.
No sleep sanctuary is complete without well-considered bedding, and so for this Homes and Gardens range, we’ve come up with a luxurious bedding collection that has been sourced and made with both the well being of the end-user and the environment in mind.
To complement our new beds we have developed our most luxurious mattress yet, The Silk and Wool Mattress — generously lined with a needled silk and organic wool pad, before it leaves the workshop it is skilfully side-stitched by hand. This mattress is complemented by a matching Silk and Wool Topper, adding a plush, breathable top layer to a rather sumptuous mattress.
As a finishing touch, try lying on crisp 500 thread count, 100% cotton sheets with an elegant taupe and grey pleating detail. They’re certified organic so rest assured they’re grown ethically, processed sustainably, and hand-made by skilled, happy workers who are treated fairly. Find out more about the 500 Thread Count Homes & Gardens Bed Linen set here.
Designed to match the beds we’ve created, but are an elegant room accent as stand-alone benches along hallways and narrower spaces needing that little bit more seating and storage space.
Instead of a lift-up lid, these benches feature spacious drawer space, so any cushions or accessories you have on them can stay put as you tidy away your belongings.
A mini version of our stately Clovelly, The Buckland Bed with its oversized buttons and little wooden bun feet is an endearing little piece of furniture for little ones graduating into their first big bed.
And to stow away their toys, spare blankets, and books at the end of the day, the Buckland Toy Box is a handy chest to keep all their little treasures safe for another day of play.