Naturally breathable and self-ventilating, the luxury King size mattress is a fantastic temperature regulator and does not absorb heat or moisture. Made by hand in a factory on the banks of the River Exe in Devon, the King size mattress (5ft mattress) is superbly comfortable, breathable and hypo-allergenic and made with only the finest natural materials harvested according to Fair Trade principals. The king size mattress is biodegradable and sustainable, contains no chemical additives and gives years of long-lasting comfort.
We produce two types of king size mattress, the Natural Fibre and the Pocket Sprung. Both use natural fillings and layers of soft lambswool, cashmere and mohair, while our pocket sprung mattresses also contain hundreds of tensioned springs all individually wrapped in cotton pockets. The Natural Fibre king size mattress is available in soft (The Cashmere), medium (The Lambswool) or firm (The Mohair) depending on which tension you prefer. While the Pocket Sprung king size mattress has three styles - Sumptuous, Superb and Splendid - each of which can be fine-tuned to give soft, medium or firm support. The top of the range Sumptuous has needled horsehair and coir and natural latex finished with layers of bamboo, cashmere and organic lambswool. Our ever-popular Superb has layers of natural latex and organic lambswool while the Splendid is made with recycled denim and organic lambswool for comfort and support.
- The Mohair - FirmFrom £1,100.00
- The Lambswool - MediumFrom £1,100.00
- The Cashmere - SoftFrom £1,250.00
- Splendid Spring - FirmFrom £700.00
- Splendid Spring - MediumFrom £700.00
- Splendid Spring - SoftFrom £700.00
- Superb Spring - FirmFrom £985.00
- Superb Spring - MediumFrom £985.00
- Superb Spring - SoftFrom £985.00
- Sumptuous Spring - FirmFrom £1,400.00
- Sumptuous Spring - MediumFrom £1,400.00
- Sumptuous Spring - SoftFrom £1,400.00
- The Teen Spring MattressFrom £565.00
- The Natural Teen MattressFrom £465.00