We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Our luxury queen size mattress contains no chemical additives whatsoever and is made from 100% natural and sustainable resources that are harvested according to Fair Trade principles.
Made by hand in a factory on the banks of the River Exe in Devon, the Queen size mattress (5ft 3 mattress) is superbly comfortable, breathable and hypo-allergenic and fantastic at regulating temperature.
Available in the natural fibre range in soft, medium and firm tensions, the queen size mattress also comes in our full range of pocket sprung mattresses. All the materials in our mattresses are locally sourced wherever possible, like organic lambswool from local sheep, and offer the best comfort possible. Even our packaging is eco-friendly, made from potato starch and a mixture of recyclable and renewable paper sources from the Forestry Stewardship Council.
- The Mohair Mattress - FirmFrom £1,310.00
- The Lambswool Mattress - MediumFrom £1,310.00
- The Cashmere Mattress - SoftFrom £1,490.00
- Splendid Spring Mattress - FirmFrom £850.00
- Splendid Spring Mattress - MediumFrom £850.00
- Splendid Spring Mattress - SoftFrom £850.00
- Superb Spring Mattress - FirmFrom £1,200.00
- Superb Spring Mattress - MediumFrom £1,200.00
- Superb Spring Mattress - SoftFrom £1,200.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - FirmFrom £1,710.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - MediumFrom £1,710.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - SoftFrom £1,710.00
- The Teen Spring MattressFrom £700.00
- The Natural Teen MattressFrom £560.00