We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
All our mattresses are encased in our cotton covers with the signature herringbone weave, making them resilient and long-lasting. Our natural cotton mattress covers are treated with an OEKO-TEX® certified hypoallergenic natural geraniol to prevent bed bugs, dust mites, mosquitos and moths. This treatment is of 100% plant origin and is made up of essential oil extracts of lavender, lemon and eucalyptus to protect your mattress from pests in the greenest and most natural way.
In addition to Naturalmat mattress covers being anti bed bug, the organic West Country wool used within all Naturalmat mattresses is anti-dust mite, anti-moth and anti-mosquito.
Since 2019, Naturalmat’s unique combination of wool (which acts as a natural fire retardant) and cotton means that mattress covers no longer need to be treated with chemicals in order to pass standard fire regulation checks, making them 100% chemical free and natural.
- Splendid Spring Mattress - FirmFrom £700.00
- Superb Spring Mattress - FirmFrom £985.00
- Superb Spring Mattress - MediumFrom £985.00
- Superb Spring Mattress - SoftFrom £985.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - FirmFrom £1,400.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - MediumFrom £1,400.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - SoftFrom £1,400.00