We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Coir (coconut fibre) is one of the prime ingredients in our adult mattresses. It is a completely sustainable resource and it works as a natural spring. Naturalmat use certified organic coir and we get it from the only certified organic coconut plantation and Fair-Trade initiative farm in the world. Our coir is made to the precise sizes and density that we need and shipped directly to us in Devon, UK. Coir ensures unbeatable airflow, superior spring and excellent support to promote healthy, natural sleep.
Packed with sleep-enhancing goodies, coir is naturally breathable, absorbent and supportive which creates a great environment for getting the eight hours recommend by the National Sleep Foundation. And asthma and allergy sufferers are also discovering the benefits of coir which supports easy breathing thanks to its natural anti-dust mite qualities.
A hip and healthy choice for everyone from style-conscious home decorators to clean-living fans, coir-containing mattresses are the latest spinoff of the wonder nut that just keeps on giving.
- The Mohair Mattress - FirmFrom £1,190.00
- The Lambswool Mattress - MediumFrom £1,190.00
- The Cashmere Mattress - SoftFrom £1,350.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - FirmFrom £1,550.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - MediumFrom £1,550.00
- Sumptuous Spring Mattress - SoftFrom £1,550.00
- The Teen Spring MattressFrom £630.00
- The Natural Teen MattressFrom £500.00