Sign up and you'll be the first to hear about our new products, news, and features.
We’re thrilled to launch our Summer 2016 collection online and in our Notting Hill Baby Boutique. The products include natural sleepwear and blankets to keep baby cool and brand new contemporary nursery furniture. The highlights of our new ranges are:
1) Moodelli Babybox £760 - The hero of Spanish designer moodelli’s nursery collection is the babybox. A totally unique and practical extendable cot that grows with baby from mini cot, to cotbed, to a toy storage box. It looks streamlined and stylish and has wheels making it easy to move around the home. Comes with a Naturalmat Coco Mat mattress for a comfortable night’s sleep.
2) Bamboom La Ninna Summer Mini Blanket £35 - This velvet-soft waffle fabric and velour summer blanket from Bamboom is made with organic bamboo which is a natural material that has many benefits. It is breathable, anti-allergic, antibacterial and UV-protective making it the perfect summer blanket for baby.
3) Naturalmat Travelmat £68 – A lightweight travel cot mattress filled with soft organic lambswool inside a pure cotton cover. This versatile mat will help your baby sleep comfortably on your overnight travels and can be used as a travel playmat in the daytime. The organic lambswool helps regulate your child’s body temperature in any climate and offers anti-dust mite protection. Learn more.
4) Leander Linea Changing Table £260 – From the new Linea range by Leander, this changing table combines function with aesthetics. Adjustable to fit your need and height, it is designed for not only changing but playing and bonding with your baby and comes with a choice of change mat colours. A matching cot and dresser are also available in the collection. Learn more.
5) Baby Mori Clever Sleeping Bag £55 – This beautiful and timeless sleeping bag is made from organic cotton and natural bamboo. The ultra-soft fabrics are thermal regulating, working to keep your baby cool in the summer. There is an adjustable arm and leg length for your growing baby and it should last until they are 2 years. Learn more.
To learn more, see our baby section or visit our Notting Hill shop.