Naturalmat have harnessed the amazing potential of natural & organic materials - so much healthier, more functional and of course, sustainable.
The central ingredient in our mattresses, coir is the husk of a coconut that is then pressed into sheets of springy and breathable fibre that is simply perfect for mattresses.
- Grown organically in Sri Lanka on farms that are certified by the Control Union as organic and environmentally responsible.
- Produced without pesticides and chemical fertilisers
- Coated with natural rubber latex to give the coir extra spring and strength
Our organic lambswool is sourced from Soil Association certified farms in Devon, Dorset and Cornwall, all local to Naturalmat HQ.
- Naturally fire retardant (our baby and children's mattresses pass the relevant fire tests without needed any FR treatment)
- A superb insulator, trapping heat when you need it and dispersing it when you don’t
- Naturally anti microbial to help prevent dust mites
- Sourced locally from our friendly organic farmers
- All the cotton we use is 100% unbleached, undyed natural cotton. Our cotton covers have a herringbone weave, making them resilient and long lasting
- Our cotton sheets and bedding are certified in accordance with GOTS (Global Organic Technical Standards) by the Soil Association.
- All our baby, child and adult cotton mattress covers are treated with an OEKO-TEX® certified hypoallergenic natural geraniol to prevent bed bugs, dust mites, mosquitos and moths. This treatment is of 100% plant origin and is made up of essential oil extracts of lavender, lemon and eucalyptus to protect your mattress from pests in the greenest and most natural way.
Sap is tapped from Hevea rubber trees, and then filled with air bubbles to transform it into an astonishing, supportive mattress filling.
- Spring, supportive and durable
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- An ideal natural replacement for synthetic foams
- Fully breathable to prevent overheating
One of the finest natural fibres available, Cashmere is blessed with natural properties which make it…
- Sumptuously soft
- Impressively breathable
- A natural insulator for the colder nights