Sign up and you'll be the first to hear about our new products, news, and features.
Where we are now
- We were the first company in the world to create a circular loop within mattress manufacturing.
- We have always made a great effort to limit the amount of raw materials we extract from the earth. We use off-cuts & recycled materials in our mattresses, and our own off-cuts and waste are reused and recycled.
- We assemble our mattresses in a way that makes it easy for us, at the end of their initial lifespan (c.10 years), to either disassemble and rejuvenate them, or disassemble and recycle every single individual component.
- As a result, zero Naturalmat mattresses end up in landfill.
- We also offer a recycling scheme for customers’ old (non-Naturalmat) mattresses.
- Operate a fully circular business where absolutely every raw material that comes into our workshop is either used or recycled, and never thrown away.
- Become known as the leading circular business within the furniture industry.
- For all Naturalmat customers to use our refurbishment or recycling scheme when their mattress reaches the end of its initial lifespan.
- Combat the mattress industry’s serious landfill problem.
How we will get there
- We will identify which raw materials are currently thrown away, and find a solution for each one.
- We will highlight what is currently wrong with the mattress industry and become more outspoken about producer responsibility.
- We will advocate for more circulatory within the furniture industry and galvanise action from our peers.