Sign up and you'll be the first to hear about the exclusive new products, news and features.
We use natural fibres that can be reused or will biodegrade at the end of their life
We don't use fire retardant chemicals in any of our products, but always meet fire safety standards
Made by hand to order in Devon, using wool from local Organic farms
Rest assured, if your mattress arrives and isn’t right for you, we’ll exchange it for one that is
Given the levels of pesticides that are used to produce the crops that go into our foods, and the amount of chemicals that are incorporated into everyday objects, we think it’s really important to go organic whenever possible. And if we’re happy to embrace organic meat and veg, then surely it makes sense to approach our mattresses and bedding the same way? After all, we end up spending around a third of our lives sleeping. That’s why, whenever possible, we source our materials from organic-certified suppliers.
Being the product that comes in contact with your skin the most when you sleep, it is vital to us that the bed linen we offer at Naturalmat is of the highest quality and standards. Our bedding for babies and children is 100% unbleached, undyed natural cotton. It is certified in accordance with GOTS (Global Organic Technical Standards) by the Soil Association.
- Cotton Percale PillowcaseFrom £8.95
- The Wool PillowFrom £25.00
- Duvet Cover Cotton PercaleFrom £40.00
- Cotton Percale Fitted SheetFrom £15.35
- Organic Percale Sheet - FlatFrom £14.50
- Brushed Cotton Sheet - FlatFrom £14.50
- Brushed Cotton Sheet - FittedFrom £16.50
- Baby Organic Cotton Bedding SetFrom £40.00
- Organic Waterproof Child Mattress ProtectorFrom £14.95
- Baby Mattress TopperFrom £55.00
- The Tremendous TopperFrom £425.00
- The Terrific TopperFrom £345.00
- The Trendy TopperFrom £260.00
- The Frome TopperFrom £285.00