Sign up and you'll be the first to hear about our new products, news, and features.
Where we are now
- Since day one, all of our raw materials have come from natural and renewable sources which are either biodegradable or recyclable. The one exception is our steel springs which are recyclable.
- Our supplier environmental certifications include FSC, PEFC, Fair Trade, Soil Association, and GRS.
- We buy the majority of our raw materials direct from source, keeping our supply chain short and low impact. Our organic wool, for example, is sourced directly from farmers right here on our doorstep in Devon.
- We also use recycled denim in some of our mattresses.
- Get as close to 100% sustainable sourcing as we possibly can.
- Fully certify our entire supply chain and ensure all materials are fully traceable.
- Shorten our supply chain further and buy all of our raw materials direct from source.
- Incorporate more recycled materials into our products.
How we will get there
- We are talking to our existing suppliers about them gaining certification for their materials.
- We have work to do pinpointing the exact source of some of our animal products, such as cashmere and mohair.
- We are researching which recycled materials are actually environmentally friendly.