The Leander bed grows as your child grows. Start by using the bed with the bottom and sides placed in the baby position. When your baby starts to stand by himself or herself, lower the bottom of the bed. When your child is ready to crawl out of bed without any help, you can remove the sides of the bed. You now have a regular cotbed. When the bed becomes too short, simply change the sides and base of the bed with the junior extension kit provided. You now have a junior bed. Comes with a Quilted Coco Mat mattress for a natural night's sleep.
- Classic bed: H: 94 cm, W: 70 cm, L: 120 cm
- Mattress size: L: 116 cm x W: 66 cm
- Junior bed: H:54 cm, W: 70 cm, L: 150 cm
- Moulded, FSC certified beechwood and surface treated with water-based lacquer
- Withstands up to 100 kg
The following accessories are sold separately (call 0207 9850474 or email [email protected])
- Safety Guard for Junior Bed (Grey, Walnut, White or Whitewash) £109
Please allow 6-9 weeks for delivery.