Given the levels of pesticides that are used to produce the crops that go into our foods, and the amount of chemicals that are incorporated into everyday objects, we think it’s really important to go organic whenever possible. And if we’re happy to embrace organic meat and veg, then surely it makes sense to approach our mattresses and bedding the same way? After all, we end up spending around a third of our lives sleeping. That’s why, whenever possible, we source our materials from organic-certified suppliers.
Being the product that comes in contact with your skin the most when you sleep, it is vital to us that the bed linen we offer at Naturalmat is of the highest quality and standards. Our bedding for babies and children is 100% unbleached, undyed natural cotton. It is certified in accordance with GOTS (Global Organic Technical Standards) by the Soil Association.
- Cotton Percale PillowcaseFrom £8.95
- Child Organic Wool Duvet - Spring/AutumnFrom £55.00
- Child Organic Wool Duvet - SummerFrom £50.00
- Baby Organic Cotton Bedding SetFrom £40.00
- Brushed Cotton Sheet - FlatFrom £14.50
- Brushed Cotton Sheet - FittedFrom £16.50
- Leander Baby Cot Sheet (2 Pack)From £32.00
- Leander Cradle Sheets (2 pack)From £20.00
- Organic Waterproof Child Mattress ProtectorFrom £14.95
- Baby Mattress TopperFrom £55.00
- The Tremendous TopperFrom £425.00
- The Terrific TopperFrom £345.00
- The Bovey TopperFrom £325.00
- The Traditional TopperFrom £325.00