A lightweight quilted travel cot mattress that provides a comfortable natural overlay to your child's travel cot ensuring they get the best night's sleep away from home. This handmade travel cot mattress is designed to be portable and rolls up into it's cotton duffle bag for easy travel and storage.
- Filled with deep tufted organic lambswool for softness and insulation
- Pure cotton cover for breathability in all climates
- Cotton mattress cover with an OEKO-TEX® certified hypoallergenic treatment to protect against bed bugs, dust mites, mosquitos and moths
- Chemical free, non-toxic and naturally fire retardant.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Free delivery in 2 - 5 working days for Original size (65cm x 120cm) and 10 working days for all other sizes
- Dry clean only
Organic Lambswool Our organic lambswool is sourced from Soil Association certified farms in Devon, Dorset and Somerset, all within 50 miles of Naturalmat HQ in Topsham. Wool is a fantastic natural insulator, helping to regulate temperature keeping you cosy in winter and cool in summer, it is also inherently fire retardant.
Pure Cotton Cover All the cotton we use is 100% unbleached, undyed and natural so is perfect for babies sensitive skin and children with allergies.
Every great idea starts with a moment of inspiration. Ours, rather unusually, came on the high seas, some twenty years ago. Both keen sailors, we struggled to understand why mattresses on boats were so uncomfortable. So, on the banks of the River Exe, we began handmaking natural fibre mattresses that breathed, were fabulously comfortable, and fitted neatly into a boat’s awkward spaces.
Another lightbulb moment came after the birth of Mark’s first child. If we could make eco-friendly mattresses for boats, why not babies, too? After all, they didn’t deserve to be sleeping on the harmful toxins found in synthetic materials. With this in mind, we started crafting mattresses for babies with the same pure, properly certified organic materials. We soon discovered that parents were delighted with our eco-conscious approach and, understandably, wanted the same for themselves. And with that, Naturalmat was born.
Other customers also bought
Some of our complementary products